Ensure you have double-duty life protection
According to a recent study identifying the top reasons people file for bankruptcy, as many as 62% of personal bankruptcies are attributable to medical expenses. Even more shocking, 78% of those who filed had health insurance in place! Unfortunately, health insurance is sometimes no match for unplanned medical
Not sure where to begin, or what you need? Schedule a meeting with an MDA Insurance account executive to discuss a plan and put an arsenal of protection into place. Call 800-860-2272 to schedule or click here for an online quote request. You will rest easy knowing you, your family, and your practice are well-protected, today and in the future.
Life insurance is an important part of sound financial planning. Because it is a contract between an insurance company and an individual or business, it guarantees that proceeds will be available upon the death of the insured.
Premature death can create a financial emergency that can only be resolved through proper planning. MDA Insurance offers a wide variety of life insurance options for your personal or business needs. We offer insurance options through more than 20 carriers for individual life insurance and group life insurance. MDA Insurance staff has the skills and products to address these common insurance needs.
- Pay off outstanding personal or business debts.
- Provide income resources in the event of a premature death of the income earner.
- Buy-out deceased owner’s business interest.
- Pay off mortgage on a home.
- Provide collateral for loans.
Term Life Insurance
Term insurance is the most basic type of insurance. It provides coverage for a specific period of time and has no cash value or savings portion. It is strictly protection.
- Return of premium plans available.
- MDA Members: Click here to access the MetLife Simplified Life Insurance Application Form
- If you are an employee of an MDA member, click here to access the MetLife Simplified Application Form for employees
Permanent Life Insurance
This type of insurance is intended to provide permanent protection over the insured’s lifetime. It has a savings or investment component and is available in a variety of design options.