Take advantage of a few excellent promotions going on now through Solmetex! The following offers are good through June 30, 2022, and as always… as a special member benefit for MDA members, receive one additional replacement NXT Hg5 Collection Container with Recycle Kit for FREE with purchase of an NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator system.
Special Offer #1: Enroll all three products in the Solmetex Compliance Program and receive your first case of PowerScrub FREE! ($218 Value)! PowerScrub meets all EPA requirements for pH levels between 6 and 8 and is the only line cleaner recommended for use with the NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator.
Special Offer #2: Purchase the NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator and receive a complimentary case of PowerScrub™ Vacuum Line Cleaner ($218 Value)!
The NXT Hg5 is the next generation in amalgam separation and the gold standard. This product meets or exceeds all state and federal requirements for the safe removal of mercury in the dental office.
Special Offer #3: Get Compliant in One Bundle- Get a $25 rebate on the new Solmetex Compliance kit! In addition to a Collection Container and a Practice Waste Solutions 1.25-gallon Amalgam Bucket, the Compliance Kit now includes a 64oz bottle of PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner. Suggested retail on the NXT Hg5 Compliance Kit is $509.
Special Offer #4: Purchase the NXT DryVac Tankless Dry Vacuum and receive a complimentary case of PowerScrub™ Vacuum Line Cleaner ($218 Value)! Solmetex recommends the use of PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner on a daily basis to break down and eliminate built up debris in vacuum lines.
Solmetex Product Benefits & Overview:
- NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator: The NXT Hg5 is ISO 11143 certified and meets or exceeds all the requirements of the EPA “Amalgam Dental Rule”. The NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator is the only amalgam separator endorsed by the MDA.
- NXT DryVac Tankless Dry Vacuum: The NXT DryVac system is designed to provide superior operational performance with low acquisition costs and virtually no maintenance, all in a compact footprint for easy installation. The NXT DryVac’s modular construction is a tankless central suction system that is 100% water free, with an integrated air/water separation system. The economical NXT DryVac is the most cost effective vacuum system on the market today.
- PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner: Experience the microbial cleaning action of PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner. Solmetex’s proprietary formula maximizes collection container capacity, boasts a neutral pH between 6 and 8, and is the only vacuum line cleaner recommended for use with the NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator. Continuous use of our PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner extends the warranty of your NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator from 2 years to 5 years.
- PWS Amalgam Bucket: The use of a clearly marked amalgam bucket is a component of the EPA “Dental Rule” regulation. The Practice Waste Solutions Amalgam Bucket is for the storage and recycling of ‘dry’ amalgam waste (chair-side traps, teeth with amalgam, contact & non-contact amalgam, vacuum filters) and is approved by the DOT to be shipped across all state lines within the U.S.
- Solmetex Compliance Program: Alleviate the guesswork around EPA compliance and protect your office from unnecessary fines, by enrolling in the Solmetex Compliance Program. Our new program includes auto-delivery of all the products required by the EPA’s “Dental Rule” regulation on amalgam waste. You set the custom schedule that works best for your practice and Solmetex handles the rest. No Contracts. No Fees.
Solmetex is a market leader in amalgam separation technology and waste removal compliance, enabling offices to confidently run their practices safely and with a clear conscience. Solmetex is proud to offer a complete solution for all dental waste disposal needs. For more information or assistance with any of our products, please call Solmetex at 877-207-1551 or click here.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.