Embezzlement is an ugly crime and its victims feel horrible. It’s happened to about half of your fellow dentists, and it might happen to you. Maybe it’s happening now. A majority of dentists will be victims of embezzlement in their lifetime. Stop employee theft before it starts and investigate financial loss with MDA-endorsed Prosperident. Relief is a click away. Learn how you can protect your practice against embezzlement by watching the videos.
If you want to protect your practice from internal theft, or if you suspect embezzlement is occurring, contact Prosperident. It’s the world’s oldest and largest firm providing dental embezzlement protection and investigation services to dentists and specialists
MDA members have free access to Prosperident’s Embezzlement Risk Assessment Questionnaire, a $139 value, and receive a 6% discount on investigative and preventive services.
- Stealthy investigations so your staff is not aware you suspect a thief is among them.
- Fraud examiners who have dental backgrounds and experience. They know the business side of dentistry inside out.
- Preventive actions to make your practice a hard target for embezzlement and fraud.
- Superior documentation of embezzlement when it is found, so you have the evidence you need for legal proceedings and to attempt recovery.
In the News
See recent embezzlement cases where Prosperident helped take the embezzler off the streets:
- California’s Sherry Hansel in custody -Prosperident
- Colorado’s Dana Cron arrested – Prosperident
- Guilty plea for Lisa Anselm -Prosperident
Visit Prosperident.com/michigan/ or call 888-398-2327. A confidential discussion with CEO David Harris will be arranged.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.