ADA Preferred Rewards Visa credit card from U.S. Bank
The MDA, along with ADA Member Advantage, now endorses the ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa Signature® Card from U.S. Bank. That means that the MDA and ADA Member Advantage stand behind the ADA Visa card from U.S. Bank Card and the outstanding benefits and service it provides. Nationally, it is the card dentists count on to deliver the rewards and benefits that matter most to them, with a total of 46 state dental associations co-endorsing the card.
What’s different about the ADA Visa Signature Card from U.S. Bank?
- Earn 2 points per net $1 spent on all eligible MDA purchases, including continuing education classes.
- Earn 5 points per net $1 spent on all eligible ADA purchases1, such as the CDT Code book or registration for ADA 2019 annual meeting in San Francisco.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted.
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days.2
- No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- No Annual Fee!
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual net spend.3
- No travel blackout dates on more than 150 airlines; just 25,000 points equals a ticket valued at up to $450.
- Visa Signature Travel Benefits including Travel Accident Insurance & Auto Rental Insurance.4
According to ADA Member Advantage, the average ADA Visa cardholder redeems approximately 54,788 points per year for $500 worth of gift certificates, cash back or merchandise. When redeemed on travel, members can buy a plane ticket with an average real value of over $800, which is equivalent to earning 1.7 points per $1 spent. To apply, call 888-327-2265 ext. 36991 or visit adavisa.com/36991.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Accounts must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. Rewards points are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. Rewards points expire five (5) years from the end of the calendar quarter during which they were earned.
1Reward points are earned with your ADA Visa credit card. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. In order to qualify for additional points, the purchases must be from designated ADA-endorsed providers, as determined by the provider.
2To earn first use bonus, eligible net purchases must be made within 90 days of account open date. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
3The $125,000 spend must be on eligible net purchases, and is per calendar year. The annual spend bonus eligibility timeframe is January 1 through December 31. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
4Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Refer to your Visa “Guide to Benefits” terms for details.
The creditor and issuer of the ADA® Visa Signature® Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2018 U.S. Bank
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.