Practice and Equipment Loans
For a limited time, Bank of America Practice Solutions is launching a 3.89% interest rate for the FULL DURATION of the loan, up to 15 years!
A new offer of a 3.89% interest rate for the full duration of approved loans with a minimum 10 year term and up to 15 year term is available for applications submitted July 1, 2019 through November 30, 2019 with a fund by date of December 31, 2019.
This offer is specific to loans from prospects or clients seeking financing for:
- Practice Sales and Acquisitions (PSA).
- Debt Consolidation/Practice Equity Refinance Loan (PERL).
- Established Loans (Expansions, Remodels, Relocation and Additional locations).
- Equipment Secured Loans.
- Excludes: CRE, Startups and LOC’.
CE opportunity: Date choices of Nov. 8, 2019
2019 Dental Business Academy: Accelerate your path to practice ownership
Earn 7 CE credits
SAVE $100 ON REGISTRATION!
This event pulls dentists from across the country and provides members valuable education in a beautiful setting all while networking with peers. Once you arrive in Oregon wine country, your hotel, shuttle service to and from the event and meals, including a fantastic wine dinner, are covered. Additionally, Bank of America is giving back by providing a $100 savings on registrants when members use the code 2019DBABofA.
Where do you begin when you are ready to start your own dental practice? What are critical things you need to know if you want to be a successful practice owner? The Dental Business Academy is here to help answer those questions. In addition to learning about practice ownership, you will have the benefit of interacting with a network of peers from across the country and a proven team of experts for you to leverage.
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Location: 2601 Crestview Drive, Newberg, OR 97132
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Conference at A-dec Education Center: 8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Closing Reception: 5:45 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Oregon Winery Dinner Experience
Cost: $299.00 (Includes meals/hotel accommodations for two)
Food, hotel and shuttle service are complimentary of A-dec and Bank of America Practice Solutions
Topics to be covered:
- Learning leadership
- Hiring the right team and building a trusted advisor team
- Anticipating when, how and where to engage with potential clients
- Knowing what is needed to properly negotiate a lease
- In depth view of starting or acquiring an existing dental practice
- To incorporate or not to incorporate? A look at business entities
- Straight talk on profitability, cash-flow and taxation and how each factors into income potential
- How to prepare yourself for a loan approval
Business instructors from:
- Fortune Management
- Carr Healthcare Realty
- Bank of America Practice Solutions
Additionally, Bank of America is giving back by providing a $100 savings on registrants when members use the code 2019DBABofA.
Work with someone who understands dentistry
When you need financing for your dental practice, you want to work with someone who understands your industry. For over twenty years, Bank of America Practice Solutions has helped dentists across the nation reach their goals through smart financial solutions* and expert guidance. Whether you own a practice or are just getting started, we can provide customized financial help for your short-term needs and long-term aspirations.
Purchase and start-up:
- Practice sales and purchases
- New practice start-ups
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate products§
Growth and restructuring:
- Improvement and expansion financing
- Equipment financing
- Practice debt consolidation†
Expert guidance. Personal attention. Real solutions.
Association members receive 50% reduction in loan administration fees.‡ To learn more, call us toll free at 800.497.6076 Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. You can also visit bankofamerica.com/practicesolutions for more information or to schedule a phone consultation.
* All programs are subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to credit worthiness. Some restrictions may apply.
§ 51% owner occupancy required.
† Bank of America may prohibit use of account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account.
‡ To be eligible for this reduction, applicants must provide association name and membership number at time of approval.
Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. ©2016 Bank of America Corporation | ARY5L9C6
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.