Discounted Credit Card Processing
Best Card is currently endorsed by ADA Member Advantage and 40+ state dental associations, now including the MDA, and receives rave reviews for its personalized customer service and real savings. Best Card was developed specifically for dental practices, and the company’s dedication to creating a product for dentists is evident. The MDA itself has been processing members’ dues using Best Card since late 2017, as part of the vetting process, and has realized significant savings and has experienced superior service. Thousands of dental practices are saving an average of $3,736 annually (24.8%) on their processing fees by switching to Best Card. And when you call the office, you will get people not prompts. DOWNLOAD FLYER >>
- Average annual savings for dental practices = $3,736 annually (24.8%).
- Unparalleled customer service, you always get a live person without pushing buttons.
- Many processing options (standalone terminals, online, mobile, and web-payments).
- Best Card Online with PAYLINK for AUTO-POST to Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental, PracticeWorks & SoftDent(more to come).
- MDA members receive an equipment discount of $100 (terminals or online processing equipment).
Email your recent credit card statement to Compare@BestCardTeam.com or fax to 866-717-7247 to receive a detailed no-obligation cost comparison and a $5 Amazon gift card. Call 877-739-3952 or visit BestCardTeam.com/mi to learn more.
COVID-friendly payments for the dental office. Watch this pre-recorded 30-minute MDA Services webinar to learn the benefits of implementing touchless payment solutions to help safeguard staff and patients during COVID, and provide convenience beyond the pandemic. Presented by Phil Nieto, president of Best Card, you’ll also get some helpful tips on minimizing credit card processing costs and understanding processing fees so you can determine whether you’re giving too much of your revenue to your processor.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.