Coronavirus update: ADA Visa offers cardholders reassurance and extends offer to new cardholders.
During these uncertain times, there is a lot of anxiety and understandably some of that comes in the form of financial worries. For dentists that are current cardholders of the ADA Visa Preferred Rewards Signature card or the ADA Visa Business Card and have concerns about their financial situation, U.S. Bank encourages them to call the 1-800 number on the back of the card and speak to the U.S. Bank customer care team about their options.
U.S. Bank invites dentists that are not already cardholders to apply for the ADA Visa Preferred Rewards Signature Card. Approved applicants can earn a $100 statement credit after the first purchase and 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for twelve billing cycles. After that a variable APR, currently 9.99% – 21.99% applies. There is no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee, and accelerated point earn opportunities. Interested applicants should visit adavisa.com/10345 or call 888-327-2265 x10345 for full terms and conditions and to apply.
ADA Preferred Rewards Visa credit card from U.S. Bank
The MDA, along with ADA Member Advantage, now endorses the ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa Signature® Card from U.S. Bank. That means that the MDA and ADA Member Advantage stand behind the ADA Visa card from U.S. Bank Card and the outstanding benefits and service it provides. Nationally, it is the card dentists count on to deliver the rewards and benefits that matter most to them, with a total of 46 state dental associations co-endorsing the card.
What’s different about the ADA Visa Signature Card from U.S. Bank?
- Earn 2 points per net $1 spent on all eligible MDA purchases, including continuing education classes.
- Earn 5 points per net $1 spent on all eligible ADA purchases1, such as the CDT Code book or registration for ADA 2019 annual meeting in San Francisco.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted.
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days.2
- No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- No Annual Fee!
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual net spend.3
- No travel blackout dates on more than 150 airlines; just 25,000 points equals a ticket valued at up to $450.
- Visa Signature Travel Benefits including Travel Accident Insurance & Auto Rental Insurance.4
According to ADA Member Advantage, the average ADA Visa cardholder redeems approximately 54,788 points per year for $500 worth of gift certificates, cash back or merchandise. When redeemed on travel, members can buy a plane ticket with an average real value of over $800, which is equivalent to earning 1.7 points per $1 spent. To apply, call 888-327-2265 ext. 36991 or visit adavisa.com/36991.