Real-Time Insurance Benefit Checks
Reduce claim denials with automatic insurance verifications up to a week in advance.
- Automatically verify insurance claims for all scheduled patients in advance of their visit.
- Automatic verifications reduce insurance denials through improved claim accuracy.
- Real-time remaining benefits and specific plan coverage in a single click.
- Substantially recover staff hours lost to insurance phone calls with direct access to more than 2,100 insurers.
- Unlimited verifications with no per-transaction fees.
LEARN MORE AT LIVE, FREE WEBINAR:
“Hang up” on insurance phone calls and claim denials while providing patients better care.
WHEN: Live webinar: Friday, Nov. 19, at 12 p.m. EST
FOR: Dentists and Office Managers
LEARN: There is a new option to reduce the hours spent calling insurance to check coverage and benefits for every individual patient, then often correcting and resubmitting claim denials. The old methods result in thousands of dollars of pending income and patients not following through with treatment. New technology offers automatic claim checks, patient coverage and remaining benefit checks up to a week in advance for every patient on the schedule. Learn how to reduce claim denials and provide a higher level of patient confidence by attending a one-hour webinar Nov. 19 at noon, presented by iCoreConnect and sponsored by MDA Services
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.