Automated Insurance Verification
Automated Insurance Verifications
Insurance verifications don’t have to consume 20 to 30 hours a week.
- Insurance verifications are automatically done for all scheduled patients, up to seven days in advance of their visit
- Automatic error identification reduces insurance denials through improved claim accuracy
- Error-free claim submissions means higher case acceptance and a lot less time spent adjusting and/or chasing down payments
- Substantially recover staff hours lost to insurance phone calls, emails and faxes with direct access to more than 2,100 insurers
- Staff can now help improve care and schedule recalls to help generate revenue
- Unlimited verifications with no per-transaction fees
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.