Michigan is changing the way you write prescriptions. The new law will require all medications, including controlled substances, to be submitted electronically.
iCoreRx is your fast and secure way to ePrescribe all medications.
When you ePrescribe any medication through iCoreRx you save time and protect your patients with:
- Built-in Lexicomp® drug directory to quickly and easily select drug and dose
- Frequently prescribed drugs saved to your “Doctor’s Favorites”
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences
- Complete access to the patient’s full drug history
- Interface capability with popular practice management systems
- Audit trail of all sent prescriptions
Add the +PMP function to iCoreRx and get one-step, real-time access to the Michigan Automated Prescription System (MAPS). Just click the PMP icon and you’re immediately looking at the MAPS report. The MAPS check is completed, verified and recorded all within iCoreRx. As an added convenience, you can then ePrescribe controlled substances, or any medication, right then and there.
It gets even better.
MDA members receive a 43% discount off the regular monthly price. That’s only $45 per month per provider when you sign up at iCoreConnect.com/MDA. Add the Electronic Prescribed Controlled Substances (EPCS) option for an additional $9 per month.
Check out iCoreRx and learn more about the +PMP interface: Book a live demo, or call 888.810.7706.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.