New Law: By Oct. 1 Michigan doctors must prescribe all medications electronically.
iCoreRx speeds up your clinical workflow, offers e-prescribing for controlled substances and connects to MAPS for quick prescription history checks.
iCoreRx e-prescribing software saves you time and protects your patients.
- Quickly and easily select drug and dose through the built-in Lexicomp® drug directory.
- Get the big picture of the patient’s full prescription history dating back as far as 5 years.
- Save meds using the Doctor’s Favorites function for frequently prescribed drugs.
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences.
- Experience more efficient functionality with integration into most popular practice management systems.
- e-prescribe from office, home or wherever you are connected to the internet.
- Protect your practice with an audit trail of all sent prescriptions.
- Utilize Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) functionality.
- Access MAPS with the +PMP option.
If you prescribe controlled substances, add the Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) option. Combined with the +PMP function, you get one-step, real-time access to the Michigan Automated Prescription System (MAPS). Simply click the PMP icon within iCoreRx and you’re immediately able to check a patient’s controlled substance prescription history through the MAPS. The MAPS check is completed, verified and recorded all within iCoreRx.
Big savings for MDA members!
MDA members receive a 43% discount off the regular subscription price of iCoreRx. That’s only $45 per month per provider when you sign up at iCoreConnect.com. If you prescribe opioids, add the Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) option for an additional $9 per month.
Check out iCoreRx and learn more about the +PMP interface: Book a live demo, or call 888-810-7706.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.