Refinance student loans or Parent PLUS loans at SoFi.com/MiDental to get an additional 0.25% rate discount.
SPECIAL UPDATE: If you have refinanced your student loans through SoFi and have difficulty making payments due to COVID-19, we urge you to contact SoFi at 833-277-7634 to discuss forbearance options available to temporarily postpone monthly payments. You may also email email@example.com for assistance.
MDA-member rate discounts
This may be your optimum time to consolidate your student loans and take advantage of special MDA-member rate discounts. If you are five to 10 years out of college and currently working as a dentist, you should check SoFi out.
Claim your 0.25%1 discount toward your student loans at SoFi.com/MiDental. Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.2
Why refinance student loans with SoFi?
- Serious savings. Members save thousands on average when they refinance to a shorter term.
- Low rates. Low variable and fixed rate options may reduce your interest rate.
- Federal and private. You can consolidate and refinance both federal and private loans.
- No extra fees. No application/origination fees or prepayment penalties—ever.
- Membership perks. Career coaching, networking happy hours, financial workshops, and more.
How to apply:
- Find your rate at SoFi.com/MiDental.
- If approved, select your rate and term.
- Upload identity, income, and loan information.
- Celebrate your savings.
- Rate discount: MDA members and family are eligible to receive a 0.25% rate discount1 upon refinancing through SoFi.com/MIDental.
- Savings: SoFi dentist borrowers save $59,6442 on average over the life of their loans when they refinance.
- Options: Low variable and fixed rates available. Check out current rates at SoFi.com/MIDental.
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Perks: SoFi offers career counseling, member events, a referral program, and more.
- No Hidden Fees: No origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
Terms and Conditions Apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident in an eligible state and meet SoFi’s underwriting requirements. See SoFi.com/elgibility for details. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636. Information as of July 2018. 1 Additional terms and conditions apply. If you apply and are approved, the interest rate shown in the Final Disclosure Statement will include an additional 0.125% rate discount because of your involvement with a SoFi partner company at the time of loan origination. Offer good for new customers only. Cannot be combined with other rate discounts, with the exception of the 0.25%AutoPay rate discount. SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate the Rate Discount Program to unenrolled participants at any time with or without notice.2 To check the rates and terms you may qualify for, SoFi conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. A hard credit pull, which may impact your credit score, is required if you apply for a SoFi product after being pre-qualified.
Due to recent events, including changes to federally held loans that temporarily waive interest and suspend obligation to make payments during the COVID-19 crisis, we are recommending that anyone with federal student loan debt carefully review your current and potential future benefits on your federal loans before refinancing. When you refinance your loans, you waive any current and potential future benefits of your federal loans, including temporary waiver of payments that the federal government will provide to federal student loan borrowers, and replace those with the benefits of a SoFi Student Loan Refinance.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.