Need a Bookkeeper or a Dental CPA?

Here are a few signs it’s time to
hire a dental accountant:
• You earn over $200,000 per year. This increases your odds of an IRS audit dramatically.
• You have large capital gains taxes. A dental CPA can help with tax planning.
• You are a business owner or are self-employed. You are an expert at dentistry, not tax law, depreciation, and deductions.
• Your business is growing rapidly. Who has time for paperwork and number crunching when you’re growing fast?
Dental Business Specialists has extensive experience in working with dental clients. The MDA endorses DBS for accounting and tax filing services.
In addition, DBS offers a discount to new clients who are MDA members. To learn more about how working with a dental CPA can benefit your practice, contact DBS at 800-327-2377 or visit