Friday, Nov 8, 2019
7:30 am - 8:30 pm
A-dec Education Center
2601 Crestview Drive
Newberg, OR 97132
Earn 7 CE credits
Where do you begin when you are ready to start your own dental practice? What are critical things you need to know if you want to be a successful practice owner? The Dental Business Academy is here to help answer those questions. In addition to learning about practice ownership, you will have the benefit of interacting with a network of peers from across the country and a proven team of experts for you to leverage.
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Location: 2601 Crestview Drive, Newberg, OR 97132
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Conference at A-dec Education Center: 8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Closing Reception: 5:45 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Oregon Winery Dinner Experience
Cost: $299.00 (Includes meals/hotel accommodations for two)
Food, hotel and shuttle service are complimentary of A-dec and Bank of America Practice Solutions
Topics to be covered:
- Learning leadership
- Hiring the right team and building a trusted advisor team
- Anticipating when, how and where to engage with potential clients
- Knowing what is needed to properly negotiate a lease
- In depth view of starting or acquiring an existing dental practice
- To incorporate or not to incorporate? A look at business entities
- Straight talk on profitability, cash-flow and taxation and how each factors into income potential
- How to prepare yourself for a loan approval
Business instructors from:
- Fortune Management
- Carr Healthcare Realty
- Bank of America Practice Solutions