Business Overhead Expense Insurance
In the event of an accident or illness that prevents you from working, keep your practice active with business overhead expense (BOE) insurance. Business overhead insurance reimburses the usual expenses of your business such as rent, utilities, laundry, employee salaries, legal and accounting fees, insurance premiums and other business-related costs. Features include:
- discounts available;
- choice of waiting periods;
- benefits payable for up to 24 months;
- optional benefits for residual disability;
- substitute salary expense rider available; and
- premiums maybe tax-deductible.
For more information, call 877.906.9924, Shawn Haindel at ext. 442, or complete the quote request form above or below.