Understand the impact of COVID 19 on the dental real estate market. If you are buying/building a practice, have a lease that is coming up for renewal, or is expiring in 24 months or less, or if you are selling your practice, then you must attend this CE event!
1 FREE CE credit available! Watch a sneak seminar preview by visiting www.cirrusconsultinggroup.com/preview.
LOCAL REAL ESTATE UPDATE
- Receive local statistics on rental rates, vacancies, months on market, etc.
- Recent negotiation case studies and winning negotiation strategies.
OFFICE LEASE RENEWALS
- How and when to start negotiations with your landlord.
- Identifying expensive lease traps, and how to negotiate the best rental rates and terms during your renewal.
SELLING YOUR PRACTICE/TRANSITIONING
- How your lease agreement can make or break the sale of your practice.
- Increasing practice value with a well-structured and negotiated lease agreement.
COST -SAVING STRATEGIES
- How to determine if you’re overpaying in rent.
- Understand if your Common Area Maintenance (CAM) charges are accurate.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm ET
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE | CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FLYER
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.