Have You Made Provisions for Possible Loss of Income?

If your practice should need to close as the result of a disaster, or if you are disabled and cannot work, there are two types of insurance coverage that will protect you:
1. Business interruption coverage replaces lost revenue due to property damage or loss caused by a covered peril.
2. Business overhead expense insurance allows your ongoing business expenses to be reimbursed by the insurer if you are disabled and cannot work.
Call MDA Insurance at 800-860-2272 or visit mdaprograms.com.