Surgically Clean Air for Air Purification
Indoor air quality in dental practices can be a significant health risk. A U.S. Department of Labor study showed dentistry is rated as a hazardous job due to the number of airborne particles found in the air. To address a need for clean air, the Michigan Dental Association endorses Surgically Clean Air to substantially improve the quality of indoor air in dental practices. Through its development of a portable air purification system that removes 99 percent of in-air particulate, Surgically Clean Air is quickly becoming a market leader in the high-end premium air purification industry. It now serves multiple industries world wide including professional sports teams, medical facilities and dental practices.
Surgically Clean Air offers numerous benefits for a healthier environment.
- Decreases pollutants: Its medical-grade air purifiers remove 99 percent of in-air particulates such as chemicals, toxins, germs, odors and most importantly, airborne viruses, to help reduce the spread of illness.
- Increases comfort: Staff have reported reductions in headaches, fatigue, itchy eyes, dry skin, coughing, sneezing and the need for inhalers.
- Increases productivity: Studies show that removing pollutants can boost productivity by up to 16 percent.
- Decreases absenteeism: Person-to-person viral contamination is a significant problem in dental practices.
- Improves morale and reduces patient anxiety: Your staff and patients will greatly appreciate the noticeably fresher air, demonstrating that you care so much about their health and comfort.
“My dental staff and patients have been extremely happy since the installation of the new Surgically Clean Air system in my practice. Staff illness has been noticeably reduced and the air feels and smells fresher than ever before. I feel better knowing we have created a healthier environment for our patients and staff. I only wish we’d installed it sooner!”
—Larry DeGroat DDS, Bingham Farms, Mich.
Take advantage of IRS Section 179 tax deductions allowing you to deduct the full amount of the purchase price of equipment for your practice. Complete your purchase by Dec. 31 to take the deduction for this tax year. Surgically Clean Air will visit your practice to assess the best solution to suit your square footage and floor plan. As an MDA member, you are entitled to exclusive savings on all their solutions. Payment plans are also available.
The MDA receives royalties when members use the product or services described above.