FREE 2022 Health care seminars for 2023 planning:
Health Insurance seminars slated for late summer/fall;
earn 3 free CE credits.
With the Affordable Care Act celebrating its 12th anniversary this year, the MDA Insurance health insurance seminar series will focus on how the COVID pandemic is affecting the delivery of health care, how it impacts mandated benefits, and is driving costs higher. We’ll also look at what may happen to provisions of the ACA when and if the administration declares and end to the state of emergency caused by COVID. During our seminar, Health Care in the Pandemic’s Wake, we’ll discuss some of these changes, such as transparency in health care costs, prescription drug cost drivers and legislation that may evolve as the year progresses.
Stay up to date on the latest health insurance developments by attending our three-hour deep dive into the state of health insurance for 2023. Learn about the trends in health care utilization and the resulting impact on the cost of health care. Get the answers you need to plan for your health insurance needs in 2023, and earn three free CE credits. The seminar will also provide updates on the MDA Health Plan, and the individual and small group plans by commercial carriers such as Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
This seminar is appropriate for doctors as well as the entire dental team, whether you’re in the MDA Health Plan, in an individual or small group plan, or are contemplating the right choice for you. Issues pertaining to Medicare will not be discussed during the presentation. For Medicare webinars, see mdaprograms.com.
All Health Care in the Pandemic’s Wake seminars begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at noon unless otherwise indicated. If circumstances dictate, we may present this information in a webinar format. Presenting the speakers will be Craig Start, president of MDA Insurance, and Tina Voss, director of life and health operations for MDA Insurance.
Register online at michigandental.org/ce-courses. Then click Health Insurance Seminars. Call 877-906-9924 for assistance.
- Sept. 8, 2022 – Marquette 6–9 p.m. Eastern Time Northern Michigan University, Don H. Bottom Center, 1401 Presque Isle Ave, Marquette, MI 49855. Light snacks will be provided.
- Oct. 7, 2022 –Traverse City, Hotel Indigo, 263 W. Grandview Pkwy., Traverse City, MI 49684.
- Oct. 21, 2022– Grand Rapids, Holiday Inn Downtown, 310 Pearl Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504.
- Oct. 28, 2022 – Okemos, MDA Headquarters, 3657 Okemos Road, Okemos, MI 48854.
- Nov. 11, 2022 – Dearborn, The Henry, Autograph Collection, Fairlane Plaza, 300 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126